Do not buy or take your camper to this place to be fix or repaired.They have had mine camper for 6 months and it is still not done.

It took two months to get the cost of repairs. By the way that fired the lady who took in my camper because she was not doing her job right. Then the service manager took over and said he can get it done. Rick stared off good but like the rest of the dealer ship fell short.

I was told by Rick my camper wold be done on 09/29/20017. Not done and he also dose not know if he will get it done this week. I would not even buy toilet paper from this company.

I will post this everyday on every social media page I can find until they get my camper done and make this right.Do not shop or buy for this company.

Review about: Little Dealer Little Prices Rv Rv Repair.

Reason of review: everything.

Had an Experience with Little Dealer Little Prices RV?

Comments

FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more 2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Vitalchek - I recived a cancellation when I check my ordr Vitalchek "NO EXPLANATION, NO REFUND OF $45.00 NO NOTHING!! WHAT KIND OF ORGANIZATION IS THIS? I FILLED OUT ALL THE INFORMATION THEY REQUESTED AND THEY JUST CANCEL MY ORDER??? HOW DO..." Read more Ushealth Group - BIG TIME SCAM. RUN AWAY 2017 Ushealth Group "Had agents trying hard to sell this and would not show and plan benefits. They talk very well, they are sales men after all. But things they said didn't add..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Broken dome multiple times Nuwave Oven "I called customer service multiple times. I had to buy new domes and still they broke. I was told i had warranty when i bought it. I try calling after..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - Dirty Hospitals Kaiser Permanente "My mother was admitted to MedStar Washington Hospital Thursday, September 28th 2017. We visited her that Friday, September 29th upon entering her room I noticed bits and pieces of bandage..." Read more